Auction Facts: Auctions have existed for over 2,000 years and is a trusted method of price discovery.Auctions generate excitement and allow buyers to determine the price they are willing to pay for a property. Did you know "Priceless" works of Art are ONLY sold at auction! WHY? The competitive bidding at Auction determines market value and the highest price a consumer is willing to pay NO More NO Less
My team of professionals will help you with Staging, Professional Photography, Lighted Yard Sign, Web Ads, Social Media, Electronic Contracts, Internet exposure to 300+ Websites, Realtor, Multiple Listing Service, National and Colo Auctioneer exposure, Web video's and our 20+ point Marketing Plan.
Don't go it alone Work with my TEAM !
What types of Real Property is sold at Auction ?
Single family homes, Luxury homes, Commercial property,
Apartment complexes, Historical property, Warehouses,
Industrial plants, Office buildings, Strip-malls, Ranches,
Farms, Water Rights, Mineral Rights, Air rights,
Bank owned properties, Undeveloped Land
Other types of personal property sold at Auction.
Estates, Antiques, Furniture, Cars, RV's, Guns, Boats,
Gold & silver Coins, Stocks, Bonds, Liquidations, Art,
If it is For Sale it can be sold at Auction
Benefits for the Seller
1. You pick the Day and Time to Sell your property.
2. Multiple buyers (bidders) many with Cash !
3. You may choose to have 1-2 open houses in place
of multiple showings by agents any hour or day.
4. No Contingency's on appraisial, inspection, or financing
5. Larger earnest money deposit, This is a deposit that is
non-refundable to the buyer if they choose not to close.
6. Closing in 30-45 days, Many times for CASH !
7. Forces buyers to make a decision NOW.
8. Buyers know exactly what the highest offer is so they
can bid again making you more $$$$$.
9. At closing you have cash for your next. purchase.
10. Auctions create "Excitement & Competition"
Sign up to hear from us about upcoming auctions.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
965 Platte River Blvd Unit G, Brighton, Colorado 80601, United States
Monday - Friday: By Appointment
Saturday: By Appointment